POSITION: COMMERCIAL AUDIO VIDEO INSTALLER
EMPLOYER: Mid States Audio & Video
LOCATION: Sioux Falls, SD 57104
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time, Hourly
MID STATES AUDIO & VIDEO CORE VALUES:
Excellence Strive for excellence in everything we do.
Character Act with honesty and integrity toward each other, our customers, and ourselves.
Teamwork Work together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge Continuously grow our business and technical expertise and share our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility Accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to solder and crimp connectors.
- Assist and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Ability to assist in pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
- Perform installations of 70.7 volt and distributed sound systems, projectors and screen support structures, ceiling and wall-mounted speaker systems.
- Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blue prints.
- Assist with mechanical fabrication and basic equipment rack wiring.
- Ability to travel and work at various job sites throughout a 200 mile radius of Sioux Falls
- Mentor less experienced technicians.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- PC proficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow instructions and perform other duties assigned by a supervisor. Ability to regularly climb and work from lifts and ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials. Loading and unloading equipment weighing up to 75 pounds. Required training to be completed within the established timeframe. Must possess a valid driver’s license and be a safe driver. Pass background check prior to hiring.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and sick time
- Company vehicles/tools
- Travel per diem
- Flexible time off for appointments, events, etc
- Career advancement opportunities
- Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages accountability, pride in workmanship, along with personal & team growth.
Mid States Audio and Video is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Mid States Audio & Video
Mark Kuca, Owner
4012 North Hainje Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104